- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Sprinkles
- 1/2 C White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 1 C Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Butter Extract
- 1 bag Coconut Flakes
- 8 Pink M&M's
- Graham Crackers
- Add the cream cheese, sprinkles, white chocolate chips, sugar, cake mix, vanilla, and butter extract into a mixing bowl.
- Knead with your hands until all ingredients are well combined.
- Separate into one large ball, two medium size balls, and one small ball.
- Roll each one in coconut and pack them to make sure they are completely covered.
- Assemble your bunny butt, by using the two medium size balls for feet and the small ball for a tail.
- Gently flatten out the feet and shape them with your hands.
- Use your pink M&M's to create toes.
- Serve with graham crackers.