These brownies are ridiculously delicious and I promise you would never even know they are vegan. I took a little bit of inspiration from these fudge cookies and used both cocoa powder and chocolate chips to make them a little more decadent.
Servings: 12 brownies
Author : Modern Little Victories
- 2 tbsp flax eggs 2 ground flax seed + 5 tbsp water
- ½ cup vegan buter melted
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips melted
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tbsp . red food coloring
- powdered sugar optional for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350* and grease a brownie pan.
You can visit modernlittlevictories.com for full instructions.