Made right in the crockpot! So hearty, comforting and soothing. Perfect during the cold weather or fighting off a cold!
Yield : 10 Servings
Author : Damn Delicious
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken into thirds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Place chicken into a 6-qt slow cooker.
You can visit damndelicious.net for full directions.