This Creamy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup is a fiesta of flavors full of chunks of chicken, black beans, corn and diced tomatoes, for a complete satisfying and comforting bowl of soup.
Author : Joanna Cismaru
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 10 oz enchilada sauce (1 can)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz diced tomatoes (1 can)
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels drained
- 2 cups chicken breasts cooked, from 1 roast chicken, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth low sodium
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven or soup pot, over medium heat. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft and translucent.
You can visit jocooks.com for full instructions.