This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO boiling required! The pasta cooks in the pan while it bakes!
Servings: 6 Servings
Author : THE CHUNKY CHEF
- 3 cups water
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles (plus more for garnishing, if desired)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp ground dry mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef (I use 85/15 or 90/10)
- 3 cups dried, uncooked elbow macaroni pasta (about 12 oz)
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 6-7 slices American cheese
- 1/3 cup yellow onion, finely diced (optional)
- minced fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 475 F degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13" casserole dish (or other oven safe 3 qt baking pan) with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
You can visit thechunkychef.com for full instructions.