Soft Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies Recipe - The absolute favorite bake sale cookie for spring! Melt in your mouth cookies with a pop of fresh lemon essence.
Servings: 28 Servings
Author : A Spicy Perspective
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds, plus extra for garnish
- 3-6 drop yellow food coloring, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
You can visit aspicyperspective.com for full instructions.